Students have an open access to WiFi connection at school. EPITA provides two differents networks with various specifications detailled below.
Your Bocal logins are required to connect to the WiFi network.
The IONIS WiFi hotspot requires a 5 Ghz WiFi card. The IONIS WiFi is recommended as it provides a faster and more stable connection.
To connect on IONIS, follow these steps:
- Connect to the IONIS WiFi hotspot
- You will be asked for your logins. You need to log with your epita's email address and Bocal's password.
Ionis Portal is an open WiFi access handled by the Bocal.
Unlike IONIS, you will have to enter your credentials each time you want to use the WiFi network.
To connect on Ionis Portal, follow these steps:
- Connect to the Ionis Portal WiFi hotspot
- Open your web browser, a connection page should open-up (if not, open a website using http).
- Login with your Bocal logins
- Wait a few seconds before the connection is verified and established.